Quite Imposing Plus is the industry’s favourite imposition Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat, fully compatible with the new Acrobat DC and Creative Cloud (CC). Quite Software listened to their customers and their wish lists, and added features that will let you do more, and work quicker. Upgrading should be pain free, as you can run old and new Plug-ins side by side, and newer versions of Quite Imposing Plus will import all your settings from the old software.
Just a few of the features and enhancements:
• With the Stick on PDF pages function, you can easily add or remove PDF pages as graphics once, or multiple times, as well as undo an addition. This feature can be used for stamps, logos, advertisements, press marks and ad hoc impositions.
• With the Stick on text and numbers feature that lets you add text and numbers to a document, you can now use more fonts or colours, undo, rotate the position of the text and show preview of position.
• Insert blank pages or files repeatedly or at intervals, which can be used to merge files. You can now choose from recently used files and have the option to ‘Undo’ changes from the Control Panel.
• Manual imposition lets you repeat a layout for the rest of the document, so you only have to lay out one or two sheets. Also, Quite Imposing Plus provides a Smart crop marks feature.
• Using the Adjust page sizes feature, you can scale by percentage, get a page size report and set pages the same size.
• The Shuffle pages for imposition feature lets you specify range and larger rules and even very large documents will shuffle or reverse much faster.
• The new Automation Sequences Manager simplifies dealing with large numbers of sequences. You can easily rename, duplicate, backup, restore, collect, report and fix missing files.
• The Page tools allow you to rotate freely.
• Tile pages let you choose width and height.
• The redesigned Control panel provides power user shortcuts.
Quite Imposing Plus is for people who are working with Adobe’s Acrobat suite, which creates and modifies PDF files. By itself, Acrobat allows pages to be rearranged, or documents to be split or joined, but not much more.
With Quite Imposing Plus, you can impose any PDF file. You’ll make a new PDF file, which you can see on screen and make sure it has the correct arrangement before printing (saving many expensive mistakes).
With Quite Imposing Plus, anyone can master the imposition process without extensive training or complex job setups. You can arrange and rearrange pages, trim pages and accomplish a wide range of imposition tasks to make print production faster and more cost-efficient. Quite Imposing Plus also includes Variable Data merge, Page Resizing (anamorphic or not), Selective page rotation to fix tall/wide mixes, Step and Repeat, Extract pages, Define bleeds, Page numbering, Manual imposition, Masking tape and more.
Product Features and Capabilities:
Create 2-up booklets from any PDF file. The result is a PDF document ready for printing.
Arrange consecutive pages on a larger sheet e.g. 2 x 2. Add margins, crop marks, frames. Arrange onto a background PDF file.
Your resulting page can be automatially centred.
Trim and shift
Trim from the edge of pages or add space at the edge of pages or shift the contents of pages by a fixed or variable amount. Also shift for “creep” in a folded booklet.
Shuffle pages for imposing
Rearrange pages to any order by defining a simple rule. Easily shuffle for a cut stacks imposition.
Process even and odd pages separately. You can even split them into separate files and merge them together.
Let the Shuffle Assistant work out the correct rule for the most common signatures, saddle stitched, perfect bound or cut stacks.
Easily reverse the order of pages.
Insert blank pages
Insert blank pages or create a blank document.
Create sample document
This feature is very useful for testing imposition.
The Control Panel provides easy access to all functions.
You can define background templates containing printers marks and more.
You can also impose Annotations and form fields with an option in Preferences to decide whether form fields and annotations are discarded or converted to part of the imposition.
Quite Software offers cost-effective solutions that makes booklets faster and easier to produce, with simple commands that allow even beginners to master the imposition process.